Friday 26 July 2013

Week 1: Reflection


Nafa Classroom

Nafa Library

The first week of school was fun and interesting. Stepping out of my shell and making new friends was the only daunting thing. I was initially worried that my age difference with the majority of the class would make me unable to click with them. Fortunately, I was able to make some conversations with those sitting around me. Hopefully in the coming weeks, our class will warm up to each other and people of different race and nationalities will be able to work well together. 

For the lessons, some of the theories that were being taught to us were quite repetitive with other modules. But it still managed to remain fresh to me as they were delivered by different lecturers who have their own style of teaching. I was expecting the first week of school to have less workload. I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of work we had to complete for the following week. But I believe that I will learn to adapt and cope with the situation in the weeks to come. I hope that through this semester, I will be able to build a strong foundation such as developing my technical skills and creativity, and forge bonds with my fellow classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment